Friday 4 March 2011

Covers who's images don't give eye contact...


















I think that all of these magazine look professional and have been very successful and i think that all of the main images look great even though they weren't making eye contact with the camera, i think the main probelm with my image is the fact my model's braces are on show, i thought the image looked good and you can't really notice the braces but evidently, the exam board are looking for magazines which look as good as the ones on the shelves. I got these images from cover junkie and there are hundreds more covers with the main image not making eye contact with the camera, but for my magazine and the genre i think there needs to be some connection between the picture and the audience to make it look professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment